Videography and Graphics Design Course
WELCOME TO Video Editing for Beginners: Learning How To Edit!
This is the Video Editing course for those who desire who to learn Video Editing!
This course will give you the tools and information to learn more about the course!
This course will cover everything about video editing;
- What is Video Editing?
- What are Transitions?
- What is the Best Editing Software for Me?
- What are Screen Formats?
- What are Frame Rates?
- And So Much More!
Also, you will receive additional information on any question you have.
What you will learn:
- Edit a video from start to finish using any Video Editing Software!
- Learn about the codecs of Video!
- Learn the basics of different video editing software!
- Learn the theory of Video Editing!
- Learn the history of Video Editing!
- Be able to download a Video Editing Software of your choice!
- Willing to learn video editing!
- Have a desire to start creating videos!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for people wanting to learn the basics of Video Editing!
- This is for people wanting to create videos using video editing!
- This is for anyone interested in the art of video editing!
Nvidia New Technologies Slides
Quiz: Mobile / Native Apps
Realistic Graphic on UE4
Volta GPU for optimization.
Productivity Hacks to Get More Done in 2018
— 28 February 2017
- Facebook News Feed Eradicator (free chrome extension) Stay focused by removing your Facebook newsfeed and replacing it with an inspirational quote. Disable the tool anytime you want to see what friends are up to!
- Hide My Inbox (free chrome extension for Gmail) Stay focused by hiding your inbox. Click "show your inbox" at a scheduled time and batch processs everything one go.
- Habitica (free mobile + web app) Gamify your to do list. Treat your life like a game and earn gold goins for getting stuff done!
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review